23 mai 2010

[new] Where I Go

Un single ce merita ascultat. Sper sa va placa.

Asculta mai multe audio Muzica
[VERSE]
The hand on the clock chimes, reads me my life line
Then you go and drop that bomb on me
You take a step back, then we can't back
We're poor and they're expecting a fee.
We're fighting for air, it's not fair...
The Gods are immune to our plea
And I could go further, and commit murder
But tell me then where would I be?

[CHORUS]
Where I Go
Where I Go
There'll be fire that goes blazing on the snow
Where I Go
Where I Go
There'll be fire that goes blazing on the snow
And I know, where I go, isn't somewhere you can easily see
And I know, where I go, isn't somewhere that you'll ever be
You'll ever be, you'll ever be...

[VERSE 2]

Tell me that story, of your life before me
Go back to it and set yourself free
Erase all the trouble, and then the struggle
Like struggle to split sand from the sea
There's not enough time, to fix this crime
On the souls hurt so effortlessly
I wish I could be there, or at least not care
Then you wouldn't have to care about me

[CHORUS]

[BRIDGE]

When the sky starts turning and it goes back
The sun turns back and the ground cracks
At vanishing point point on the broken glass floor
Through the mirror in your mind and the lock on the door
Goes nowhere, you can't go there, or know there, nothing grows there
'Cept your shadow grows smaller and in the blink of an eye
I can't see you anymore

[CHORUS]

You'll ever be, you'll ever be, you'll ever be..
You'll be, you'll be

Niciun comentariu: