30 mai 2010

Eurovision 2010 Winner - Reactions

First, congratulations Germany! Nice catchy tune, cute girl and interesting accent.
Every year Eurovision Song Contest is a battle... I would not say thow it's a battle for the best song, rather a struggle for that one to have a good show.
This year's winner wasn't the best song but neither the worst, although I would not call that live performance really singing. Much to me sounded like playing with singing, many emotions, but not constructive ones - leading to technical faults. I guess she had a lot of pressure on her shoulders.
In my opinion the best song was among top 10 so congratulations to all of the songs from there.
I really enjoyed performances from Romania (nicely done my country), Belgium, Turkey, Denmark and Georgia ( reminded me a little bit of Kate Bush).
I've also liked the nice ballad from Cyprus and danced a little bit on that summer-beach-tune from France.
All in all, we'll meet Eurovision next year in Germany. Let's see how it goes!

And now some of the songs form last night's final:
Lena Meyer Landrut  (Germany) - Satellite ( Winner 246 points )



Paula Seling & Ovi (Romania) - Playing With Fire (3rd place - 162 points)

Tom Dice (Belgium) - Me and my guitar (6th - 143 points)

Niciun comentariu: